Tuesday, January 5, 2010

W is for WINTER

Ok first of all I would like to make something clear winter is one of the most wait make that the most worst thing ever! It is cold, dangerous, wet, slippery, and when you go outside it burns your eyeballs off. Have you ever gotten snow down your neck it is awful am I right or am I right. I mean you get snow down your neck and then you try to get it off with your snow filled glove. Results more snow goes down your neck. Another stinky situation is when you get snow in your boots then when you come inside you have a stinky wet mouldy sock smell.


My second thing about winter [ :( ] is that the temperature goes from sunshine to -20 billion decrees of pure numbing pain. Nobody in their right mind would want to have there fingers go completely numb, stinging, and red as a cherry. The next thing that is caused by winter is frost bite you call that a happy winter. When you here winter you think of snowballs and snowman's but really in the end it is just cold, icy, and scary. Have you ever slipped and fell and hit you head on the ground I have! The culprit is the very annoying solid known as ice.


Now if you still think winter is awesome, well I tried anyway if you decide that you don't like winter thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment