Friday, April 16, 2010

G is for Gone

I am going to talk about my favorite book in the world it is called Gone. It is a series of books where adults disappear, gone right off the face of the earth and the kids are left to fend for themselves. Over the next two paragraphs I am going to talk about a book that was made to be a best seller. I will talk about the Main characters and the other not so important characters.

Do not worry I will not spoil the book I will just give names and what the area the kids are in is called it has nothing to do with the main plot.

The main character is a kid who takes charge his name is Sam who has a mother named Miss temple. I don’t remember her real name but Miss temple works (right people J). Then there is this girl who is the next up to main character her name is Astrid and she has a little brother named Little Pete but they call him LP for short, he is autistic. The next on the list would have to be Sam’s best friend Quinn they loved to surf together before the adults disappeared and they have been friends for a long time. There is this other girl who is kind of important her name is Lana she was driving in a truck when her (blank will not ruin story) was driving but that is all I will reveal. There are still bullies in this area their names are Orc, and Howard (who is only tough around Orc). Those are enough characters I will not give away everything.

Where all the kids are there seems to be a barrier blocking them out from the world so they named it the FAYZ (fallout alley youth zone). Strange things happen in this book and I think is a book worth trying if you haven’ t heard of it well you have now so go on out to the store and pick it up. They have two more sequels Hunger and Lies. This book means a lot to me because I think it shows that you never know when kids might be left to fend for themselves and someone just like 7B’s chapel is going to have to be a leader and take charge.

Life: be ready for anything

I commented on Tommy's blog

1 comment:

  1. Jordan I really liked your blog on the book Gone while I was reading it a thought came to my mind and it was that what if that realy happened would I be exited or would I be said. I loved the blog so much that I might go and buy the book to read it. Keep up the work.

    ReplyDelete